Friday, November 6, 2009

Master Bathroom

The area of the house which needed the least work, this bathroom just had the addition of some rugs and a splash of color with red towels and apothecary jars. Plus a Paris print, which ties in with the travel theme of my bedroom.



That's all of the house update for now, as I'm still working on the kitchen and master bedroom. Stay tuned for those - hopefully sooner rather than too much later!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Jenise! I haven't checked your blog for a few weeks, and I come back to all these posts! Your house is absolutely beautiful. I really like your hardwood floors and the way that you have decorated. So classy.

H Noble said...

Wow!! I love it! Oh, and you have a lightbulb out. I'm an expert on these you know, b/c we currently have 4 burned out. :)