Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Elves

Upon returning from Turkey week, I found some holiday elves (i.e. auditors working the day before Thanksgiving) had descended on our department, turning office doors and cube walls into Christmas presents and our entry into a festive area of which any doctor's office would be proud.

Having been on vacation during the week, my office space was...grey. The boring color it had been since the Haunted House. Not to be the Scrooge of the department, I decided to bake up some holiday candy - rather large candy, that is.

So for the rest of the month, I will be joyfully working away in my whimsical gingerbread house. Enjoy the pics!





4 comments:

H Noble said...

That's adorable Jenise! I love it!

Amy said...

VERY cute - Want to come do my classroom??? :)

Jenise said...

Amy, if I lived closer I would probably have to take you up on that. Since Mom retired I do miss making those crazy classroom decorations!

Evan said...

I love it! You are so creative!

The suckers are my favorite!