So, I've been chastised for not posting. I know, I know. Allow me to offer my excuse, if you will. I don't own a digital camera and have been depending on others to get pictures for all these years. Which involves waiting patiently, bugging them, and usually by the time I get the pictures, the event about which I was going to blog is 2-3 weeks ago and old news. Thus, no post.
Yes, I am aware a post does not require a picture. But when you are blogging about travels, it really is just so much more fun with a picture. I was going to run out at 5am on "Black Friday" to try to snag a good camera deal, but my mother complained that I was taking away a good Christmas gift idea. So, here's hoping she or Santa comes through in a couple of weeks and 2009 is well documented for your reading pleasure!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment