My grandparents are in an assisted living place now, but quite a few of their friends from Port Lavaca, where they lived for so long, were able to drive over for the reception. I don't think I recognized any of them, but all of the names were very familiar and it was great to meet these people I'd heard my grandmother talk about all these years.
My mom and brother-in-law are speedy picture sharers, so I do have a few pics!
Jacinda and I with Cailyn, the
newest addition to the family.
The cousins with Grandma and Grandpa Toole
Coming back through Central Texas on Saturday night, the Judah clan also made our annual pilgrimage to Johnson City to see their "Lights Spectacular, Hill Country Style." For a town of 1500 people, they go all out at Christmas - the courthouse covered in lights and the local electric coop wraps all the trees on their block-wide lot in white lights. This was Evan's first visit and he was impressed. And I must say, even seeing it all these years, so was I.

4 comments:
Yeah Jenise! Welcome to the blog world. I often thought you would have a lot to contribute to the world of blogging. Hooray!
By the way, whatever happened to the high quality digital camera we had in college? It was such a standard of technology even then... ;)
I just got rid of that camera less than a month ago! A friend was doing recycling fundraiser for school and it was one of the items I donated. Hopefully I can get something better than, what was it, 2 Megapixels?
Welcome to the blog world!
Welcome back! I started to harass you this morning for not blogging, but I'm glad I checked it again before saying anything. :)
Good pictures. Yes, a digital camera will do you wonders!
Post a Comment