To the casual observer, it is just a group of people sitting on a cruise ship deck. But to those who know these people, it is such a classic shot of each person that it really is funny. So, probably only my family will laugh, but it was too fun not to share!

- My mom - the only one really posing for the shot (she doesn't believe in taking pictures without people in them and is rarely in a candid shot). What is really ironic is her outfit. We always kid her about wearing the same thing in every picture. And sure enough, this is what she is wearing in a previous picture of this album, taken 4 months before.
- Jacinda - sitting by Brenda. At 13, the 10 years older cousin was definitely the cool one to be with.
- Brenda - camera in hand. She and Mike are the unofficial family photogs, so I think it is great that she's caught with the camera.
- Aunt Monica - smiling. Just sitting, no indications of someone having told a joke, she's just always so pleasant.
- Grandpa - his classic pose, wearing those classic Grandpa shoes.
- Me - reading one book with another in my lap. I mean, what would happen if I finish the first one before we move from this spot?
- Mike - why are you taking my picture? He's often on the other side of the camera.

3 comments:
I am left wondering who are the other two people not mentioned in the write up, but in the photo? I also think it is funny to mention that your sitting in some funky pose only Jenise can pull off and call comfortable.
Loved the post!
I love it and noticed immediately the two books in your lap! :)
too funny!
Post a Comment