Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Travel updates

The past month has been full of travels, about which I have neglected to blog. I promise posts and pictures are on the way.

There is often a direct correlation between a travel destination and the food consumed there. As a teaser to the real posts, can you guess the locations of the four trips?

Trip 1 - Shrimp cocktail
Trip 2 - Clam chowder
Trip 3 - BBQ pork spareribs
Trip 4 - Cheesesteak

I realize some of you may already know all of the locations, but play along anyway :) Hopefully, at least one of these will throw you off.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I'm guessing that the second place is Boston and the fourth place has to be philly! I'm not sure about number one and three!

JNoble said...

Shrimp - I have no idea but weren't you in Atlanta?

Clam Chowder - Portland?

BBQ - Kansas City PUNK

Cheesesteak - Phily

H Noble said...

3 is Atlanta and 4 is Philly!