After some deliberations, my Team decided on an 80's theme for our costumes. But a bit non-traditional from your typical 80s look. We started with 80's bands...then added movies and TV characters...then just anything from the 80's. Somehow my costumes always tend to be cartoon characters, this year: Rainbow Brite.
In the midst of trying to catch all of the fabulous skits and walkthroughs, I stopped to pose for pictures with some of my SWA peeps!

And, the blast from the past part. At the age of 7, I was also Rainbow Brite for Halloween and Jacinda was Sprite, her trusty sidekick. Among all of the great costumes my mom made over the years, these were some of the most impressive and time-consuming, I'm sure!
Here we are in "the place" for all photos: the hearth in the living room.

Hope you all had a FUN Halloween!

No comments:
Post a Comment