Thursday, April 22, 2010

Coming Soon...

Fellow former Lubbockites, be envious. Because very soon, I will be just a short drive away from our favorite TexMex place and those awesome tortillas:




Yep. By the end of the month (still can't find an exact date), Rosa's Cafe and Taco Tuesdays will be more reality than memory. Besides making me really hungry, the thought of Rosa's evokes some great college memories. I especially recall late night trips with my good friend Jen for tortillas and honey. Somehow we always ended up next to a table they'd start cleaning five minutes after we started eating and the strong bleach smell did not go with the tortillas!


This addition will bring the total number of Lubbock establishments in my neighborhood to four; there's also an Abuelo's, Market Street, and Bahama Bucks close by. Now if someone would open a One Guys and a Fortune Cookie, I would be set!

3 comments:

Jessica H said...

AHHH. I still eat there EVERY time I got to Lubbock. Can't decide if it's the memories or the food - but it's a MUST.

Jamie said...

I checked the Chamber website and didn't see the date. Ah, One Guy. I could use some Mafia Queso here as well.

H Noble said...

That's wonderful for you! You will have the best of both worlds. Now, if only there was a Taco Villa near you...