Wednesday, February 10, 2010

N/A isn't always applicable

In case you were wondering, there is currently no weather in Vancouver, British Columbia. That is, according to weather.com there isn't.


Now, as an auditor, I frequently use "N/A" in my testing; there are thousands of ways something can be not applicable. But weather doesn't seem a likely candidate. Then again, maybe this is why they are having trouble with the snow for the 2010 Olympics. It isn't a lack of snow, it is a lack of weather!

Side note: I was checking Vancouver's weather because I'm going to the Olympics this weekend! Wahoo! Even saying that, it doesn't seem quite real. I've wanted to go to an Olympics ever since Mary Lou Retton won the gold in 1984 - yes, I was young, but I remember it. And had her Wheaties poster on my walls :)

Stay tuned for fun Olympics pictures and stories...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness!!! HOW FUN!!!! I have always wanted to go too! I can't wait to hear stories and see pictures. Don't keep us waiting too long.

Mandy said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to hear all about it. That's hilarious about the weather website though! :) haha I always wondered what a lack of weather would be like...maybe like the void before creation??